June 11, 2012
If you want to discover new ways to provide the perfect customer experience across all channels, you’re in luck.
Monetate is pleased to sponsor Forrester’s Customer Experience Forum in New York City on June 26-27, 2012, and we’d love it if you’d join us.
This two-day conference will bring together researchers and marketing and ecommerce experts, and you’ll learn about the best practices and techniques that’ll help you reach and convert shoppers.
At the forum—focused around the theme, Outside In: The Power Of Putting Customers At The Center Of Your Business—you’ll find out more about:
• Providing a great customer experience to generate billions in revenue,
• Estimating the business impact of a bad customer experience,
• Engaging today’s empowered consumers,
• Building a customer-centric culture,
• Attracting more customers, retaining more customers, and generating more sales,
• And more!
Monetate is excited to foster this important dialog—and for colleagues like you, we’re offering a special price.
Register using our promotion code, and you’ll save $605 on this two-day forum. Please contact Monica Marx, Monetate’s Events Coordinator, at email@example.com to get the discount code.
We hope to see you in New York!